Gold Shield Comfort Agreements
Year-Round Peace of Mind from IT Landes Comfort Agreements for all your Air Conditioning, Heat Pump, Geothermal and Gas with AC Systems
Protect Your Investments, Reduce Your Costs
It’s always better to be prepared. HVAC equipment is expensive and sometimes it fails at the worst possible time. Be ready for new system replacements and costly repairs with an IT Landes Comfort Agreement.
IT Landes Comfort Agreements are designed to help protect you by stopping issues before they start. These preventive maintenance programs renew annually and help keep your system running at peak performance, helping to prevent expensive repairs and replacements.
An IT Landes Comfort Agreement provides the preventive maintenance you need for better peace of mind. And when your system is working at its full potential, you get the added bonus of reduced energy costs.
IT Landes Comfort Agreements usually cover more than most other area service providers, and you’ll find our plans to be affordable, flexible, and comprehensive. Why not find out how simple preventive maintenance can help you avoid costly repairs and save you money on your utility bills? Our agreements cover all of our Montgomery and Bucks County residents.
Which Annual, Renewing IT Landes Gold Shield Comfort Agreement Works Best for Your Home?
IT Landes Gold Shield Comfort Agreement Benefits:
- Reduce energy consumption with scheduled maintenance. Proper adjustments and tune ups can reduce operating costs up to 20%.
- Extend the life of your equipment and reduce the likelihood of emergency calls. Correct minor problems before they become major ones.
- Priority service. Receive preferential scheduling benefits should a problem arise.
- Reduced Dispatch Zone Fees. Reduced fees on future repairs of covered equipment.
- Transferrable. If you sell your home, the plan transfers to the new owners. Use this to make your home more marketable.
- Keep new systems operating at peak efficiency. Most manufacturers require routine maintenance be performed for their parts warranty coverage to remain in effect.
- Save $$$ on repairs. Save 10% on labor for repairs on the covered HVAC system.
- New replacement system discounts. Replacement of equipment will be discounted the amount of the Gold Shield Agreement.
It’s easy to sign up. Call (215) 259-5798 for assistance.
All Comfort Agreement tune-up visits include:
- Safety test of all controls
- Verification of thermostat operation
- Monitor starting capabilities
- Measure amp/volts on motors
- Inspect evaporator coil (if accessible)
- Inspect blower assembly (if accessible)
- Lubricate moving parts (as needed)
- Inspect electrical connections
- Test condensate drain line
- Clean gas burner assembly (as needed)
- Clean condensate pan (as needed)
- Treat condensate pan w/ anti-fungal agent
- Clean/replace 1” air filter
- Measure temp rise in heating & cooling
- Check ductwork integrity
- Check for signs of corrosion
- Check draft of flue/chimney
- Visual check for refrigerant leaks
- Test refrigerant system
- Replace fuel filter/pump strainer/nozzle
- Clean/check electrodes and nozzle assembly
- Inspect combustion chamber
- Vacuum interior of equipment and flue pipe
- Adjust system for proper efficiency
- Perform combustion test to check results