Bucks and Montgomery Counties are currently under a hazardous air quality warning! Poor outdoor air…
Tired of your time-worn, obsolete bathroom and need an upgrade? Are you considering selling your home? Whatever the reason, our design team can help turn your bathroom dreams into a reality! Here are a few reasons why it might be time to consider a bathroom remodel with IT Landes.
Selling your home?
The bathroom is an important factor for buyers.
Did you know that the kitchen and bathroom “sell” a house? Most buyers are in the market to purchase a home that is closer to the top of their price range. Having a newly remodeled bathroom will add value in the buyers’ eyes because these costly projects are already completed and up-to-date, leaving them with one less thing to worry about post- purchase.
A bathroom remodel is an opportunity to catch and fix any plumbing issues that could prevent a sale.
You’ve dedicated hefty amounts of time and resources to selling your home only to find that there’s an issue with your plumbing system. Rather than letting the issue hinder a potential sale, a bathroom remodel will not only give your home added-value, it will give you the opportunity to catch and fix any problems before they are made known to a potential buyer.
Simply want an upgrade? Maybe you’ve just decided it’s time for a face lift. Here are some simple DIY ways to upgrade your bathroom without the need for a professional.
- Update brass fixtures. This includes lighting, door knobs, towel bars, shower rods and more. Be sure to leave any work that involves plumbing to a professional.
- Upgrade mirrors. Framing your bathroom mirror or swapping for a new mirror entirely is a quick and easy way to change the entire look of the room.
- Switch out your shower head. Install a new shower head that conserves water, refreshes you, and has anti-scald protection.
- An easy way to update the room, paint can transform your bathroom. Be sure to opt for a semi-gloss or high gloss paint. Anything satin or more matte won’t perform well in a humid environment.
Some upgrades are better left to a professional. Contact a professional team to help with anything that could cause issue during your bathroom renovation.
- Full renovation. When it comes to a complete redesign and renovation, the experts at IT Landes have the skill and experience needed to get the job done quickly and correctly.
- Faucet and plumbing fixture upgrades. Because these upgrades involve working with the plumbing, it is best to leave this job to a professional.
- Tile updates. Leaving tiling to the pros will ensure that your floors and shower tile are cut straight and lined up evenly, leaving your bathroom aesthetically pleasing.
- Considering relocation of the toilet, shower, or tub? Any job that involves getting access to plumbing pipes is better left to a trained professional that will complete the job up to code.
- Running new electrical. There’s no question that when it comes to any electric running near water, it’s best to be safe and hire an electrician for the job.
Remodeling your bathroom is a serious project, and you have to entrust it to professionals you can rely on. IT Landes employs reliable and experienced plumbing contractors that can handle your bathroom renovation from start to finish. We provide plumbing remodeling services to Harleysville, Lansdale, Skippack, Souderton, and Telford, PA and the surrounding areas. Call us at 215 – 256 – 4221 to find out more about our services, or request an appointment online.