For over ninety years, IT Landes Home Service Team has helped homeowners in Montgomery and Bucks Counties stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Our friendly technicians provide professional, dependable and affordable service for plumbing, heating & cooling, fuel oil and much more!
- Employee Owned: IT Landes Home Service Team is proudly employee-owned! That means when we serve you, we’re taking care of our families too. It’s how you know; we’re committed to get the job done right!
- WOW Experience: From the front desk to the service technician, we treat you with courtesy and respect.
- Work Quality: Our technicians receive ongoing training and deliver high-quality work.
- Up-Front Pricing: For all heating and cooling service calls, we’ll provide you with the exact price (and get your approval) prior to making repairs. You’re billed by the job, not by the hour, to save you money.
- Unbiased Recommendations: Our estimators are NOT paid on commission. Their recommendations are based on your needs, not incentives to earn more.
- Full-Service HVAC Contractor: Heating & cooling, plumbing, geothermal and more from an expert team.
- Professionalism: We strive to be on time for appointments and are respectful of your home.
- Financing: Our flexible financing packages are designed to help keep your home comfortable and give you peace of mind with convenient payments and terms to fit your budget, subject to approved credit.
- Respectful: From the front desk to the service technician, we treat you with courtesy and respect.
- Stable: Since 1929, we have provided comfort systems to thousands of area residences. We are fully insured and licensed.
Trust us to provide you with the highest level of service at the best value. From automatic fuel oil delivery programs to home comfort memberships to 24-hour emergency service, IT Landes Home Service Team really is the company you can trust for year-round comfort. Homes Serviced Better Since 1929.
IT Landes Home Service Team is proudly employee owned! That means when we serve you, we’re taking care of our own families too. It’s how you know, we’re committed to get the job done right. We’re all in.