Gold Shield Comfort Agreements
Year-Round Peace of Mind from IT Landes Comfort Agreements for all your Air Conditioning, Heat Pump, Geothermal and Gas with AC Systems
Protect Your Investments, Reduce Your Costs
It’s always better to be prepared. HVAC equipment is expensive and sometimes it fails at the worst possible time. Be ready for new system replacements and costly repairs with an IT Landes Gold Shield Comfort Agreement.
Gold Shield Comfort Agreements are designed to help protect you by stopping issues before they start. These preventive maintenance programs renew annually and help keep your system running at peak performance, helping to prevent expensive repairs and replacements.
A Gold Shield Comfort Agreement provides the preventive maintenance you need for better peace of mind. And when your system is working at its full potential, you get the added bonus of reduced energy costs.
IT Landes Gold Shield Comfort Agreements usually cover more than most other area service providers, and you’ll find our plans to be affordable, flexible, and comprehensive. Why not find out how simple preventive maintenance can help you avoid costly repairs and save you money on your utility bills? Our agreements are available for all of our Montgomery and Bucks County residents.
Which Annual, Renewing IT Landes Gold Shield Comfort Agreement Works Best for Your Home?
IT Landes Gold Shield Comfort Agreement Benefits:
- Reduce energy consumption with scheduled maintenance. Proper adjustments and tune-ups can reduce operating costs up to 20%.
- Extend the life of your equipment and reduce the likelihood of emergency calls. Correct minor problems before they become major ones.
- Priority emergency service. Receive preferential scheduling benefits should a problem arise.
- Reduced dispatch and after-hours service fees.
- Reduced fees on future repairs of covered equipment.
- Keep new systems operating at peak efficiency. Most manufacturers require routine maintenance be performed for their parts warranty coverage to remain in effect.
- New replacement system discounts.
- Customizable plans.
- Low monthly automatic payments.
It’s easy to sign up. Call (215) 256-4221 for assistance.
All Comfort Agreement tune-up visits include:
- Safety test of all controls
- Verification of thermostat operation
- Monitor starting capabilities
- Measure amp/volts on motors
- Inspect evaporator coil (if accessible)
- Inspect blower assembly (if accessible)
- Lubricate moving parts (as needed)
- Inspect electrical connections
- Test condensate drain line
- Clean gas burner assembly (as needed)
- Clean condensate pan (as needed)
- Treat condensate pan w/ anti-fungal agent
- Clean/replace 1-inch air filter
- Measure temperature rise in heating and cooling
- Check ductwork integrity
- Check for signs of corrosion
- Check draft of flue/chimney
- Visual check for refrigerant leaks
- Test refrigerant system
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Vacuum interior of equipment and flue pipe
- Adjust system for proper efficiency
- Perform combustion test to check results